Here are the different personal training services available at Genesis Gym.
All Personal Training Programs Include:
- Customized, science based programs. Everything from your training, flexibility, nutrition and lifestyle program is customized to your goals, needs, genetics and current fitness level – for maximum results
- Variation and progression in your program to help you advance to your goal as fast as possible
- Supervised training. Each workout is supervised so you get maximum benefits with minimum risks.
- Very flexible timing and scheduling of workouts. The Genesis personal training system takes Singapore’s super busy lifestyle into account.
- Accountability and constant tracking. Your strength and progress are tracked each workout to make sure you are progressing, and to help coaches make adjustments to help you get even better results.
- Genesis Gym usage (depends on package chosen)
- No-Obligation consultation.
Is Personal Training The Right Program For Me?
To find out if our personal training is right for you, or if a group training program would suit your needs better, please use our handy FAQ click here.
Please click on the links below if you are interested in finding out out how each personal training program can help you.
Personal Training For Fat Burning:
- Primary Goal – Burn fat as fast as possible, with maximum safety, and long term success (no yo-yo diets, or slim-fast fads here)
- Secondary Goal – Maintain or even gain some nice lean muscle
- Primary Goal – Build mass as quickly as possible, without risky exercises or anabolic steroids
- Secondary Goal – Minimize gain of body fat during the mass building process
- Primary Goal 1 – Maximize sports performance by improve physical attributes specific to your sport
- Primary Goal 2 – Minimize risk of injury by “fixing” weak links using the best possible method (e.g. training, nutrition, acupuncture, Trigenics etc) for your problem area.
- Suitable For NAPFA/IPPT problems as well
- Primary Goal – Customize training programs, and provide tracking and accountability for those who have a well equipped training facility nearer their home or office
- Not suitable for those with medical conditions, or those who need more supervision and guidance