For men who are totally serious about results, you have come to the right place. Genesis Gym is the complete, one stop solution where you can achieve your goals. All of our personal training or fitness bootcamp packages come with everything you need to get results like a champion.
The Genesis Gym Personal Training Program Includes:
- Health consultation
- Physical and health history assessment
- Customized nutrition planning
- Science based training program design for your needs, goals, and current fitness level
- Coaching & support from our coaching team and our awesome, positive, training environment
- Help overcoming common obstacles to a great physique (e.g. environmental toxins, poor sleep quality, digestive issues, past injures and more!)
- Continuous assessment and adjustment of your program for maximum results
- Alliances with Functional Medicine Doctors to help with laboratory testing and serious medical conditions (if needed)
- In short, EVERYTHING you need to get great results
It has always been a challenge for men to have an awesome physique. With high stress, poor food quality, and a toxic environment in today’s world, it has become even harder. But the Genesis Gym team of coaches will put together a complete plan to help you overcome any obstacle, and get great results. The Genesis team is on your side in maximizing your progress and results.
Most Popular Programs For Men
The most popular personal training packages for men are our fat burning and muscle building programs. Check them out by clicking on the links below.
We also have group programs which can meet your needs. To find our if personal training or group training suits you better, check out our webpage which can help you decide.
Both our group programs are also suitable for men, the Lean Body bootcamp has a fat burning focus, and the Mass Building Bootcamp has a muscle building focus, find our more by clicking on one of the links below.
Below, Genesis master coach Jonathan Wong answers some of the common questions we get from men.
FAQ for men
What are the main goals that males want to accomplish?
Coach Jon: From our records of thousands of previous clients, the main goals that men generally want to achieve are more muscle and less fat.
As part of your assessment, we will help you find out what the best strategy is to achieving these goals. E.g. should you try to gain muscle first, or lose fat first? Or what training methods would work best for you by considering your past training experience.
What problems do you commonly see among your male clients?
Coach Jon: The main problems in Singapore male clients tend to be excessive fat storage especially around the belly, and chest (man- boobs). These are indicators of hormonal imbalances which affect the amount of muscle building, and fat burning hormones you have. This means that your body is telling you to remain “fat” or “weak”. Using the right nutrition, training, and if necessary, supplementation, we can change this hormone profile so your body is placed into a more healthy and muscle building state.
What makes your program different from what I can find in other Singapore Gyms, Fitness Bootcamps, or Personal Training?
Coach Jon: As you know, there are many options when it comes to choosing a fitness service. But there are several aspects that make Genesis Gym unique.
- We focus on the complete picture of health. Using the principles of functional medicine, we treat your body as a complete system so we build health from the ground up. Maximum health (good nutrition, good digestion, good sleep, good energy, etc) leads to maximum results.
- We are obsessed with client’s results.
- Genesis Gym spends at least a six figure sum each year on upgrading our staff knowledge, equipment and training systems to help give you the best possible guidance and advice.
- This includes:
- Equipping the gym with the best, and most useful equipment money can buy
- Learning from and partnering with the best fitness, nutrition, rehab, health and medical professionals in the world. We are always on the cutting edge of the best methods to help clients get faster results
- Providing scholarships to coaches for their continued education so they can help you better
- Providing the most positive training environment so clients have the social support for success
- Practicing what we preach, and leading by example – you won’t find out-of-shape coaches at Genesis Gym
What sort of results can I expect?
Coach Jon: Assuming you are healthy and are of average or better genetics, a man can lose about 0.5-0.75% of body fat per week for the first 12 weeks, which usually translates to about 8kg of fat lost in 3 months.
For muscle building, we can help an average skinny guy gain about 6-8kg of muscle in 3 months.
I have health condition A, B, or C and/or previous injuries, can I train here?
Coach Jon: If you have injuries, there is a special add-on option for treatment which is “guaranteed” this means that if your injury does not get better, you don’t need to pay.
If you injury is chronic, we will design the training program around the injury so you don’t make it worse, yet are still able to get results.
Most health conditions are cleared up using functional medicine principles. But if there are serious ones that require lab testing or other assistance, we have partnerships with good doctors who can help you diagnose the problems so we can work together to overcome these obstacles and help you get results.
For those clients with multiple health issues, we are very cautious. For example, for the first few training sessions of a client with a heart condition, we use a heart rate monitor at all times to make sure he is not over-exerting himself.
In short, almost no health problem should be too much that you should avoid training.
I have trained in previous gyms and feel intimidated by the “big guys” there. How is your training center different?
Coach Jon: Yes, we are very serious about training! And yes there will be big, strong people training at our gym. In fact Jen Li Sheng, one of our coaches, is Singapore’s Strongest Man 2010.
However, while many of our male clients are very strong, they are also very gentlemanly. Bad and inconsiderate behavior is never tolerated at Genesis Gym. That is a sure way to get yourself kicked out!
Do you use steroids to get the results you and your clients claim?
Coach Jon: My team and I have never used anabolic steroids and are totally natural. We would never risk our reputation for being a health focused gym by taking illegal and possibly dangerous substances.
What is included in the training packages? Are there hidden costs or fees?
Coach Jon: What you see is what you get. Everything you need to get results is included. From assesments, to coaching to nutrition and more. There are only 2 additional items that you may need to pay for. One is injury treatment which also comes with a guarantee – feel better, or it is free!
The other item that is an additional cost is supplements. When it comes to supplements we customize the supplements to your current body-fat level and the results of your hormonal assessment. It is not a “buy everything” method of supplementation, but rather a “sniper” method where only the top few supplements that will make the biggest impact on your physique will be recommended.
Do you try to sell your clients supplements?
Coach Jon: See above answer. In short, we recommend items that will help you get results, but never hard sell you anything, buying extra items is completely optional.
What sort of training will I be doing? What sort of food will I need to eat?
Coach Jon: The truth is, we have no idea, until after the assessment. Training and nutrition programs depend on many things. For example:
- You training experience
- Your current fitness level and flexibility
- Your goals
- Your past injuries
- Your current stress levels
- Your food allergies
- Your current body-fat level
- Your genetics and muscle fiber type
- And much more!
I hope I have been able to answer your questions well! If you are interested in joining our program, and achieving results, please click on the links below.